The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Hey there fellow dsmers!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billabongcody

Probationary Member
Sep 16, 2012
Seymour, Wisconsin
Work with me learning this forms page. Not the best computer person.

Otherwise here is small sample of my build I have been gathering over the past 6+ years.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
[FONT=Roboto, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, sans-serif]I am building a 1998 Eclipse GSX. I have been gathering parts for over 6+ years now. I have goals of making 800whp once I have the setup tuned in right and use to it. I tried to over build this setup to hopefully make a couple seasons on the engine. I guess time will only tell.

It took sometime but sat down and thought though every part that has gone into my car. Idk how many times I changed parts before even running them. Always reading and researching on these dsms.

The sad part is my car could be running at the moment. I had everything mocked up ready to go just would have had to add the [/FONT]fuilds. I came up with a bright idea to[FONT=Roboto, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, sans-serif] shave the engine bay. What a mistake that was. Hey looked easy on [/FONT]YouTube[FONT=Roboto, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, sans-serif] LOL. Well it ending up to be a bigger project then I ever thought it could be. Without the knowledge of body work its been a test but have a few friends helping me along.

I hope to spark the fire and passion I had for this car again. To finally [/FONT]finish[FONT=Roboto, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, sans-serif] it and see the end result one day. Feel free to ask questions been awhile since I have talked about this car LOL

Thanks for looking!!![/FONT]

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back