The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Hey people new here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSX-Treme

Probationary Member
Aug 22, 2004
Seattle, Washington
Hey everyone. This is an awesome sight/site. I enjoy DSM And JDM motor cars so it's pretty cool to be on one of those sites. I hope to be getting a Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 99' to 03 at the most.

Hope to see you all around sometime! :thumb:

the gsx is only 90-99. And if you get an eclipse please dont get a 3g. With that being said.......Welcome! :thumb:

Turbo_Frog said:
And if you get an eclipse please dont get a 3g. With that being said.......Welcome! :thumb:

+1 on the welcome

+34765347653845 on the 3g comment.... my freind has a 04 eclipse GT with intake, headers, full exhaust and some customer cold air shit... and i SMOKE HIM, and im nearly stock... get a 2g or 1g..

:talon:

EDIT: CUSTOM not customer, ive been working all day :p

WELCOME. For the love of god dont buy a 3g thinking its a DSM, cause its not. The performance is really dissapointing for the price. I ran one awhile back and easily beat him by 5 car legnths :confused: . I thought it was a GS after i beat him, but looked on the back and it said GTS. I talked to the guy and he had minor mods: I/E & pulleys. Im not saying they are terrible cars, but for the 20K+ price tag, id look elsewhere. Plus there heavy as sh!t too and they're nonturbo. :thumbdown. Get a 2g or a 1g.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back