The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Hey, New member here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmp1516

Proven Member
Aug 2, 2021
Quezon City, Asia
Hey guys, after years of just browsing this website I finally made account due to me finally owning a 4g63 powered car. A Mitsubishi Galant GTi! No turbo and AWD which is perfect in my case since I am just a college student and cannot afford to maintain a rally beast, but here's hoping I will someday!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Welcome!! I did not know they did a non turbo awd version of the Galant VR4 style. Aka GTI. I guess it might be something per Country specific for requirements maybe and regulations. Either way you got something nice. Just make sure you keep up the maintenance and it will last you a lifetime

Welcome!! I did not know they did a non turbo awd version of the Galant VR4 style. Aka GTI. I guess it might be something per Country specific for requirements maybe and regulations. Either way you got something nice. Just make sure you keep up the maintenance and it will last you a lifetime
Hey there! Fun fact is that the GTi here in the Philippines is the highest trim level of all the Galant available at the time, everything else was carburetor type. It was the dream car of every 90's kid back in the day since it was the only 4g63 powered sedan and the closest you're going to get to an Evo here LOL.

I have never been a fan of any car that looks box-e until I became a Mitsubishi fan .. even four door cars use to suck in my opinion but that 92 Galant you have there is a sharp looking car... I looked this car up on Wikipedia and found out this car came with a V6 TwinTurbo..... and weighed in at around 2600 lbs.... Imagine having that drive train with upgraded parts and a good tune. Umm...if those thoughts don`t get your adrenaline going nothing will. Good luck with your dream car and Welcome to the site ..

I have never been a fan of any car that looks box-e until I became a Mitsubishi fan .. even four door cars use to suck in my opinion but that 92 Galant you have there is a sharp looking car... I looked this car up on Wikipedia and found out this car came with a V6 TwinTurbo..... and weighed in at around 2600 lbs.... Imagine having that drive train with upgraded parts and a good tune. Umm...if those thoughts don`t get your adrenaline going nothing will. Good luck with your dream car and Welcome to the site ..
Hey thanks man! Just to clarify, the 6th gen Galant (like the one I have) never came with V6 engines. All trim levels were powered by inline 4's, then came the 7th gen Galant which had the V6s and twin turbos for the higher trim models. Truth be told, they have serious power, however there are too heavy and maintenance/parts seems to be a pain to find. With that, 4g63 for life!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back