The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Hey, Hey, Hey. Look who's back...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BacknBlack92ESi

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 19, 2003
Kansas City, Missouri
Holla!

Ok, maybe I am not back. Sorry to get you all happy and crap. Just stopping by to say hi to all you fellow long time DSMer's out there. It's been awhile. Well, not too long. Maybe like, 3-4 months since I have been back here or even owned a DSM. I sold my 96' Talon AWD to a guy in Columbia Missouri.

Some may know I now have a 1999 GMC Yukon. It's lowered 4/3, Torque Thrust II's, all shaved, molded, soon to be body dropped and a little boost...Can we say. Procharger P1SC on da sbc 350tbiOMG .

Anyway. I have just been working a new job, getting my bike company up and running. Check out the newest issue of RideBMX in the New Parts Review. Midnite 28t Sprocket. Rock on. I have my new 2 Piece Handle Bars back from Solid bikes. I also have my prototype Stems being made by Phil Wasson of FBM Bike Co. A local here in KCMO.

Just thought I would stop by and say Holler. And let everyone know how I am doing and what not. I have just been staying busy. Like doing this NacNac at my friend Woody's Cave Contest over the weekend. Werd.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm rocking my new Fit Aitkin S3 Frame:cool:

####ing dope bro! Glad to see everything is going well and you are doing somethign people dream of. I still wish I stayed with bmx...maybe ill go out and pick up a cheap bike to #### around with.

If you're ever in Pittsburgh, shoot me a PM. I'll show you around the Pittsburgh riding spots.

How's the S3 holding up? Honestly, I'm afraid of snapping my WTP 4-Seasons, but I don't want to drop the money unless I snap it.

A friend just got his custom Solid frame recently, real nice work.

So when am I getting hooked up with free parts? :p

Coup D E'Tat said:
If you're ever in Pittsburgh, shoot me a PM. I'll show you around the Pittsburgh riding spots.

How's the S3 holding up? Honestly, I'm afraid of snapping my WTP 4-Seasons, but I don't want to drop the money unless I snap it.

A friend just got his custom Solid frame recently, real nice work.

So when am I getting hooked up with free parts? :p

I am looking to go all over to find new spots to ride. I'll let you know when I get close:thumb:

The S3 is great. I ride without pegs, so I am not that rough on it. But I have gotten real used to the real low overall Frame Height and the short ass rear end. It hauls ass. My bike is down to 24lbs 3oz. Once I get my new Proto Stem on, it will free up a few oz's that I probally won't noticeROFL

I could hook ya up with a sprocket. I still have a bunch left over from when I took back some sprockets I sold to a local Bike shop that went out of bussiness. Or tell me what kind of bars you wan't. 6 3/4 Rise, 7 1/4 Rise, or 7 3/4 Rise. I can hook ya ass up:rocks:

Yea, I love the rear triangle on the 4-Seasons. It's short enough for me and my "I manual way too much" style.

I actually cracked an Ody. Elementary stem recently. Stupid Nuno won't call me back. My old PrimoPro stem is a rock though.

Oh, and PM sent ;)

I have a 21" T1 Barcode I don't ride any more that I'd sell fairly cheap.

Coup D E'Tat said:
I have a 21" T1 Barcode I don't ride any more that I'd sell fairly cheap.

As much as I would love to take you up on that offer for the sake of riding, I just can't ride that frame. My friend had it and we switched frames for a while to see what they were like and I just can't ride a bike with that long of a top tube. Which is funny seeing that I am 5'11" Which is why I sold my 4 seasons back in the day(looked sick in the clear finish).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back