The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Hey guys plz help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onecrazydsmer

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2010
San Bernardino, California
Hey guys, would anybody know of a good mechanic in the inland empire area that is good with working on dsms, the mechanics that I've taken my gst to aren't really knowledgeable with these types of cars so any suggestions would really be appreciated, thank you:thumb:

I am also looking for a good mechanic as well. Just bought a car in the San Jose area and broke down in Monterey Bay. I then had it towed to Santa Maria, as that is as far as my AAA could go without charging me an insane amount. I was told by the shop that my tranny is done. I was also told by another member that it could possibly be my transfer case. Having the car stuck 200 miles from me isn't so cool and I need it down here but need someone who I can take it to who knows their crap. Unfortunately the previous owner is not cooperating with me in any way possible as of right now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back