The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hey guys new here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinC

Probationary Member
May 2, 2010
North Hollywood, California
Well I snagged a ridiculous deal on a 98' Talon awd Turbo model with a sounds-system which is probably going to get pulled due to weight and put into my 08 lancer (daily driver) and im going to use my talon as a new toy :D

i've been looking at a lost of parts which have a huge range of prices. any suggestions as to which brands for the talons? ive always gone with road race motor sports for my performance parts on my lancer.... the talon has the 4g63 if im not mistaken? i'll have to look into it more if it is the 4g63 i cant still shop from rr

it was used and as a rule ofthumb it does need a lot of basic servicing... but for the price its well worth it.

so far throwing on new rotors front and back
needs new shocks and springs
oil, tranny and power steering fluid change w/ filters
aside from the maintenance, any advice for 2000$ in upgrades?

im doing a lot of forum searching right now, so any feed back would be great and i'll merge ideas

who knows maybe i'll see ya guys around and we can run a canyon sometime!

-Justin

did a little research, it does have the 4g63... but its nice to know i can still buy RRMM products... im antsy i want the parts now haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back