The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

hey guys check THIS out... ::check if your from NJ::

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EclipseGSX012

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 22, 2002
some where in Jersey.., New_Jersey
hey guys wassup
hahaha just wanted to post my boy's car im sure you guys will like it :D
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

so wat you guys think??? hope you guys like it!!! :dsm:

one more thing he just open up shop in Linden, New Jersey so if you guys are from NJ you should check his shop out!!!

sites

1320ft =1/4 mi. his shop site

TeAm iMpOrTeKnIkA his team site

FU

Jk

Linden huh, so are you any were around a place called ONLY's machine shop?

hmmm im not sure if it is but i kno its in Linden...

here is da address 1006 W. Elizabeth Ave.
Linden, NJ 07036

That fu(kin car is just..............................well, i dont think i even have to say it.:cool:

yeah i know, he gave me a ride in it damn it was quick is hell.... i was never scared in a car like that before!!!

do you guys think its realy Evo 4??????? :confused: :confused:

I'd roll in that.:cool: and the tails give it away on it's generation.

Originally posted by ECLIPSE4x4

no I don't think it is at all...

may be a coverted mirage, but thats about all..

hehehe your correct Ed... it is the mirage body with Evo 4 engine in it, he actually import Evo 4 but the insurance will be to much if he kept the right hand side drive.. i think he said it will be about ten thousand for year.... so he decide to get Mirage body n switch everything from Evo to Mirage.... but its real Evo 4 :thumb:

what kinda times he is running?set-up?im like 20min away, i would probaly come by and check it out,shoot some shit!

Originally posted by v8 hunter
what kinda times he is running?set-up?im like 20min away, i would probaly come by and check it out,shoot some shit!

LOL im not sure but all i kno is 7bolt 4g63 with HKS SSQV Bov, custom Exhaust, i think he had HKS intake in it with stock 16g turbo... im not sure if he mind wat if he ran but he ran 12.1 with 20 pound of boost... its quick... if ya go by ask for Ernie cuz his da owner of the car dont tell him i told you wat he ran tho!!! :shhh:

yo yo here is da pic of engine bay!!! for those ppls who dont believe it...

:dsm:

Originally posted by chrysler kid
must have been some expensive, hard work. im suprised he didnt just swap in a usdm 4g63 or even a jdm 6 bolt.
i think he wanted to be different from other dsm ya kno?? :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back