The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Hey from Alaska!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Benard

Probationary Member
Dec 8, 2019
Chugiak, Alaska
I bought my stock G1 back in 2014 to use as an ice racer and it has proven to be worthy of the job! I had to replace the turbo, radiator and fans. Just installed new fuel injectors and need to do a clutch and front main seal. Also first gear does not like to play so I am looking for assistance in that area.

Attachments

• talon ice racing 1  2018.jpg
    talon ice racing 1 2018.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 29
Welcome to the forum James! How's the weather up there???
Ice Racing, now that sounds.....interesting. The AWD should do pretty good for that and just toting you around in snow! We have some transmission guys on here that may be able to get you down the right path for fixing 1st gear. I even need to do something about my 1ga cars transmission, as it doesn't play well either.
Marty

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back