The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hey everyone, new from ATX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevM

Probationary Member
Jan 11, 2011
Austin, Texas
Hey guys, just recently joined, looking to gain some knowledge here about DSM's. My names Devon, just recently moved to Texas from Southern Cali bout 6 months ago.
Before I made the trip, I bought a 91 Talon N/T. Road tripped her all the way here, 22 hours straight :) No problems, the talon I bought was from a very elderly lady and it only had 80k miles on it! Super clean in and under the hood. I'm very much looking to take this thing to the next level, I just don't quite know exactly what it is I should be doing haha. Seems like a great forum and I look forward to talking with you guys!

Welcome to the board, and congrats on your purchase! You will find this board extremely helpful, and make sure to make good use of the search option because there is a ton of information on our cars here. Good luck!

Thanks man, and definitley will do. New to owning DSM's(Always loved them) but not new to forums, last thing I want to be is the new guy getting ripped for not using the search function haha. Nice gsx you got there!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back