The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hey everyone, i'm new here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoFlaJDM

Probationary Member
Aug 1, 2004
Aventura, Florida
I just got really lucky and bought a 98 GS-T. It is in immaculate condition, with only 28k miles!!

Well, my brother had a 97 GS-T a couple of years ago, so i'm familiar with all of the free mods and the basics. Just saying hi.

Jason

Welcome to the :talon: :dsm: :laser: community, here's your basket... enjoy :thumb:

How much did your new bundle of joy cost you???

Attachments

• WelcomingBasket.bmp
    184.4 KB · Views: 108
xBOOSTx said:
Welcome to the :talon: :dsm: :laser: community, here's your basket... enjoy :thumb:

How much did your new bundle of joy cost you???

Now fill me up a basket of turbos and fmics, maybe some rims, and I'll thank you.

Good luck with the car. You picked the right tuning site. :thumb:

you live in aventura,cool.i'm like 15 min. away from you.If you want to see alot of fellow dsmers close by PM me and I'll tell you were they meet,there's a meet today, but im out of town so im not going.welcome :dsm: :talon: :laser: :thumb:

welcome fellow 98 gst owner :thumb:
you picked a sweet ride i would know! your so lucky you found one with only 28,000 miles that thing must be a beuty please post pics!!!

yeah... my brother used to go to the "other" dsm site... this place looked better to me

Eclipsed said:
Now fill me up a basket of turbos and fmics, maybe some rims, and I'll thank you.

i have all that stuff in the bottom of the basket...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back