The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Hey every one new to dsmtuner from CA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmpower77

Probationary Member
Sep 9, 2010
Glendale, California
well my name is simon salewski and i bought my eclipse gst january of this year well soo here is my lil story. i paid 2700 for the car (160000) miles its my first car.
i started working on it a week later finding out that i got a boost leak.....and needed a new battery after fixing those problems i drove it for 2 weeks....then all the bs started my car broke down clutch was done took it to my mechanik and he told me that 2 of my cylinders were blown and my headgasket was blown as well LOL so i bought a new engine and fixed all that crappp while i was fixing it i took a look at my turbo with my friend and he told me that this wasnt a normal T25 turbo so we compared mine turbo to his and found out that mine is totally different..... all i know is that its a GARRET that it LOL .. anywayz after spending about 4k on it i finished everythink took it for the first drive and i was leaking through my valve cover still dont kno how i changed everythink gasket valve cover ..... LOL soo thats where i am right now trying to figure out what to do next ....... if you guys wna take a look at my car +++maby you guys can tell me what kind of turbo it is+++++
go on my facebook
and click on my albums
you can check my car out like that
name is SIMON SALEWSKI
thankss aloottt

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back