The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Hey Central PA guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You're talking about the Brother's pizza or something like that? The one that left the Target area to go over there?

Are you affiliated with Redline(?)[Revline?] Performance off of the Colonial Park exit?

Yes and Yes;

Scotty from Redline and Will who has the pizza shop are good friends of mine. Will is the guy that has dyno record at CBRD with his old Evo.

Yes and Yes;

Scotty from Redline and Will who has the pizza shop are good friends of mine. Will is the guy that has dyno record at CBRD with his old Evo.

I kinda figured you were going to mention at least one of them.

harrisburg here, anyone with some knowledge on dsmlink v2 that's close enough that wouldn't mind helping me out i can throw you some bills for your time.

im from harrisburg 17104. the other night i was in 83 before 13st exit and i saw this 2g red spyder i was driving my 2g gst green spyder.. i want to know some dsmers in my area pm me for my ##

There is a shop in York called CBRD Speedfactory which has a Mustang Dyno. I've had my GSX dyno'd there a couple of times, but I had to have a friend of mine come along who is far more familiar with V3 than I am. This shop primarily works on Evo's, some STI's and Exotics. They do not (at least 6 months ago when I got my last tune) have anyone in house who knows DSMLink.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back