The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Hey Central PA guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thank you thats exactly what i was looking for the july 30th meet. i couldn't find the exact location thank you. and i have no clue im just tryna have a meet closer by me because i have a jouniors license still

Just seperated from the Air Force, and moved back to Roaring Branch, PA (about 45 min north of Williamsport). Been home less than a month and already picked up a 90 awd from an old friend!!!!! Let the games begin once again

I'm in Mount Joy. Just bought another DSM, 95 GSX last month. I was DSM less for about 6 years and finally got another one. I def missed those cars! Great to have one again. I'm down to meet up sometime.

So all this posting and we havent decided on a meeting? LOL Yeah the 30th....done gone...next? :D

So all this posting and we havent decided on a meeting? LOL Yeah the 30th....done gone...next? :D

Hahaha. agreed. who cares if its even a handful of people, it would still be fun. name a time and a place i could care less ill try and show up i am free most weekends. Anywhere in the greater Harrisburg areas seems fair as that is the central "hub" of the area, if you will.

Hey guys. My name is Blaine Emerson. I just moved to the Hanover, Pa area. I just wanted to introduce myself. I have an extensive background with DSM's. The past couple years I was with Bullseye Power as a builder. If theres anything I can do to help with your build or just to talk cars PM me and Ill get you my number. Thanks!!

Hahaha. agreed. who cares if its even a handful of people, it would still be fun. name a time and a place i could care less ill try and show up i am free most weekends. Anywhere in the greater Harrisburg areas seems fair as that is the central "hub" of the area, if you will.

Im down for one now that mine is fixed LOL

I am going to stop at Advance hopefully sometime today...if not tomorrow.....have a little chat with the Manager....I will see if I can get us in.... It will be in York, PA....

For anyone in or around the New Cumberland area. I've been seeing a few more Talons lately. First one was a primered black or similar coat 2g Talon. Pulled into a Turkey Hill across from Burger King off of the Lemoyne exit going 83s. Next (same area) I saw a 1g dark blue or black Talon as well, that was this afternoon around 1ish I believe. There was also a red 2g Talon around that I saw for the first time. There is a resident red 2g Talon down the street but it is a different driver than the one earlier.

If it's any one on here, speak up :)

Anyone on here have a black 2g GSX that goes to HACC? I saw your car today, looks niceeee

I wouldn't mind meeting up with some locals as long as no one is going to act like an asshole.

I wouldn't mind meeting up with some locals as long as no one is going to act like an asshole.

Lol at this; agree though.

My buddy will be opening up another pizza shop soon off the Yocumtown exit off I83....I asked him about it he said word. I dont know when that will be for sure yet but when i get details i will share. So we can wait for that, or we can do it at the Target parking lot, the commons area in Harrisburg off 283?

i really dont care to be honest....ill take charge of organizing it if i can get details about my friends shop, otherwise ill go wherever anyone decides.

Lol at this; agree though.

My buddy will be opening up another pizza shop soon off the Yocumtown exit off I83....I asked him about it he said word. I dont know when that will be for sure yet but when i get details i will share. So we can wait for that, or we can do it at the Target parking lot, the commons area in Harrisburg off 283?

i really dont care to be honest....ill take charge of organizing it if i can get details about my friends shop, otherwise ill go wherever anyone decides.

You're talking about the Brother's pizza or something like that? The one that left the Target area to go over there?

Are you affiliated with Redline(?)[Revline?] Performance off of the Colonial Park exit?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back