The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hey Central PA guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here in harrisburg, I see a few 2gs running around with some stuff done but i dont see any other 1gs with a big ol' front mount :D. Anyone around me get in touch, ie send me a pm so we can meet up sometime. Always like meeting some more people into their dsm, i feel all alone out here LOL.

Up in good ol' Perry County (20ish miles north of Harrisburg), where nothing happens...

twalters09 - My buddys have 1Gs and theres a decent amount in my area! Ill be posting parts up in the Marketplace, I have a partial ad in the Philadelphia Area Forums, check it out! I have a lot of other parts too not added, text me! When it gets closer to April I will post up bout the HUGE Sonic Meet in Morgantown, PA! 1000+ cars, a Great Meet, its the First BIG Meet of the Season, check out Tristatetuners.com

Hey, I'm in Wellsville now. Its between Dillsburg and York.

Jersey Shore Area here, I hosted a Cpa site back in the day but not to many in the real central pa to keep it going LOL,

We should all meet up this Spring. Does anyone know any tuner friendly places to get a car inspected?

I will be Posting more info about the BIG Morgantown SONIC Meet coming up soon! If u r not already registered on tristatetuners.com check out the site and sign up! I have a lot of Parts For Sale, Check my Post in the Philadelphia Area Forums! I have a Brand New Electronic Boost Controller, Brand New SS Tubular Turbo Manifold, New EVO8 Wheels w/New Tires, Brand New GT Factory DIABLO Door Kit
(2G/3G), Brand New Powerslot Slotted Rotors w/Hawk HPS Performance Pads(FWD), Brand New KYB GR-2 Struts/Shocks(FWD), FULL Carbon Fiber GST/GSX High Rise Spoiler(VERY RARE), etc!

From Enola PA
Question:
Is anyone in this area interested in helping meout? All the work is complete on my GSX, but CBRD (in York, PA) is not familiar with the DSMLink software (v2.5) and I'm not as familiar with it as I should be and we were going to try to do some dyno (Mustang) tuning this Wed. I either need a crash course or buy a case of beer to have someone go along who is pretty knowledgable to be a software guide. If there is anyone who is available in the Harrisburg or York PA area Wed (2/16) around 11 AM, let me know! CBRD said he could do it, but his unfamiliarity with the software would really slow the tuning process down for the tune. This tune will need to be basically from scratch due to the extensive nature of the work that was done on my 95 GSX.
Any guidance or assistance would be appreicated!

harrisburg/central dauphin area, buying my first dsm tomorrow, 97 eclipse gs-t, 56k original miles, fresh paint, new interior, $4500.

if anyones down to meet up and shoot the shit some hit me up.

Allentown! Would love to meet more dsms! Tired of hondas everywhere, if you know allentown you know what I meanLOL

Ill be in bath and bethlehem on june 10th 11th and 12th going to see some family if you want to meet up

Im representing the mean streets of East Berlin, PA! :p 90 tsi awd :D

I think Id try and make it out there LOL....ill check back for more info

I used to live in that area LOL...Back when I had my Red Evo :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back