The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Hey Boys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As for problems when it was colder it would do this thing where when I put it in reverse it would die when I went to put it back in drive?Not to sure why. But it has been better since it warmed up.

welcome to the "bad" part about automatics, they are a hell of alot more complicated than manuals, and when they act up, there is no simple fix. See some of my older posts to see what I mean, I had some serious issues with mine that Im still having off and on, but, I still would take it over an hour commute of shifting up and down for 15 miles.

Sorry I feel like an idiot.
You know how at the bottom of what everyone replies back with.
Should I be doing the quote thing or just reply?
Im not sure what the difference is
Lol. I am a goof I swear! Could be the blonde hair!

Yup everyone has now quit talkin.. Good job... But good luck and learn as much as you can.. Plan for the DSM Shootout this year.. Its a blast and you will meet almost all of us in the midwest

Welcome, and i would love to have an awd auto sometime... getting stuck in traffic is a pain sometimes!!

But again, Welcome and if you have any problems, simply search or ask!
We'll be glad to help any DSM'er!!

For the love of...

WHY?

Lol for the love of? A dsm?
Also why what?
Why is there a girl on the DSM Tuners forum?
Wanna know why? Ready? Here it goes
BECAUSE I AM THE SHIT!!!:shhh:

Welcome, and i would love to have an awd auto sometime... getting stuck in traffic is a pain sometimes!!

But again, Welcome and if you have any problems, simply search or ask!
We'll be glad to help any DSM'er!!

Thank you I appreciate it!!!:thumb:

You can always tell when a girl joins. It's sad :toobad:

No more leg humping.

How is it that you can tell?Just out of curiosity.

No, you're an attention seeker...and apparently you got it. Most people that don't get off on people leghumping use the intro forum, found here: Welcome Forum/Member Intro's - DSM Forums

You aren't the first female, you won't be the last. Please don't get it twisted.

Edit: apologies. Thought this was in the Hangout. Your forum placement is fine, your approach needs work.

Yup everyone has now quit talkin.. Good job... But good luck and learn as much as you can.. Plan for the DSM Shootout this year.. Its a blast and you will meet almost all of us in the midwest

I went to the shootout last year. I even had my car I had just gotten it though so therefore I did not take it. But this year on the other hand it will be there.. I look forward to meeting everyone that goes!:hellyeah:

Welcome. its good to have a woman join. Good luck with the car and hope everybody here can help you accomplish your goals!

How is it that you can tell?Just out of curiosity.

There's more than 2 other people posting in the thread. Most welcome threads only get a couple replies. If it's a girl, the thread usually jumps over a page in a day or two.

Edit: apologies. Thought this was in the Hangout. Your forum placement is fine, your approach needs work.

It used to be in the Newbie forum, but then I moved it.

No, you're an attention seeker...and apparently you got it. Most people that don't get off on people leghumping use the intro forum, found here: Welcome Forum/Member Intro's - DSM Forums

You aren't the first female, you won't be the last. Please don't get it twisted.

UHM? Sorry if I offended you or anyone else for that matter.. Geez!

Also. Dont get it twisted?
whats that about?
Don't get what twisted?

Last edited by a moderator:
UHM? Sorry if I offended you or anyone else for that matter.. Geez!
You didn't offend anyone that I can see. I'm irked by the "look at me, I'm a girl" BS. This is a car forum. Girl...guy...doesn't matter.

Also. Dont get it twisted?
whats that about?
Don't get what twisted?

I'll leave the task of figuring out colloquialisms to Google and Wikis.

It used to be in the Newbie forum, but then I moved it.
I knew it wasn't always here. :hmm:

You didn't offend anyone that I can see. I'm irked by the "look at me, I'm a girl" BS. This is a car forum. Girl...guy...doesn't matter.

I'll leave the task of figuring out colloquialisms to Google and Wikis.

I knew it wasn't always here. :hmm:

I am aware of all things you have mentioned above.
Just because I am a girl means nothing. But it's like already I am getting negative feedback.
I said I am interested to get feedback and get to know more about my cars and DSM'S period.
Please do not underestimate me. I am here for nothing more than the same reasons you are believe it or not..
Hope we can all get along!:hellyeah:

No one underestimates you because you're a girl. I, too, find it rather annoying that you have to mention that "i'm a girl", "just because I'm a girl" ect.. in almost every post. That, to me, screams LOOK AT ME!!! ..Not so much looking for help with the car.

But welcome, and good luck with the car!

No one underestimates you because you're a girl. I, too, find it rather annoying that you have to mention that "i'm a girl", "just because I'm a girl" ect.. in almost every post. That, to me, screams LOOK AT ME!!! ..Not so much looking for help with the car.

But welcome, and good luck with the car!

i agree with her -- no one underestimates you because your a girl,, the reason were all on this forum is to learn from others, wither that be mistakes we ve made in the past that we can help someone else avoid, or learning infromation about our cars from others

ive been here for probably half a year now, dont know the exact amout of time, but ive learned more then i thought possible, these cars are fun to drive and learn about, i can attest to say im a hell of a lot better "half ass mechanic" now because of this car

welcome and soak up all the information like a spong and good luck with your DSM and future ideas for it:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back