The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Heres my Problem...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProjekTsi

Probationary Member
Dec 16, 2002
Rockland_County_NY
ok here goes.
When I start the car , it idles like a champ , i give it gas , and it dosent miss , dosent studder , and sounds awsome. When i take it for a little spin , the Second i go to Hit BOOST ( or the turbo starts to spool ), the car like studders and falls FLAT on its face , like its missing , and dosent even want to move. Iv been dealing with this problem for a week , so any suggestions of what it could be , and any suggestions of a fix would be Greatly appreciated!!!

Dave:cry:

Check your plugs and wires!! I had the same thing happen to me. It would drive fine until the turbo kicked in then it would studder and miss bad. I changed out the wires and plugs and it fixed it. I think it was the wires.

Well
When i give it gas now , it goes no where Untill Boost. then boost hits and it drives alittle better , But the boost guage when its at like 3K rpm is at 14PSI I know i have a vacume leak , but where could it possibly be???

Dave

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back