The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Here it is, the hilarious thread everybody's been waiting for!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LD25Delta9

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 12, 2008
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
So hey everybody! This is my first post in what will be a long and arduous ongoing series of posts. I've finally picked up a second DD for the ol' lady and no longer have to worry about having to transport children in the eclipse!:hellyeah:

So now I'm going to focus on making some steps in the proper direction on my path to personal glory.

For those of you who know me, you know what I want to do and how big my dreams of grandeur are. For those of you who don't, I'm looking to hit 10's. Possibly 9's if I can squeeze enough of "The Force" out of my engine. I'm about as crazy as they come when it comes to ideas for builds, but that's how people get down the 1320 in 6.94....:hmm:

Now because some last minute expenses have popped up (I have to pay for my wedding reception) I cannot purchase the fuel and ECU upgrades that I had hoped for, but I have been able to acquire new IC piping and couplers to clear up some wonkyness. I have also purchased an oil restrictor and new billet fitting for the oil feed, AMM intake, New upper gasket kit, Paint for the engine bay, a bodykit, black primer paint and fiber bondo for a few minor dings.

This will be a very busy Summer for me. Hopefully, since I'm getting my fiance' the car, she'll get me the fuel and ECU upgrades that I want, and I'll get reimbursed from some family on the reception. If that happens, I can get come crower rods, and JE 10.5:1 pistons. Then it's just my head that is the weak link.

I'll be taking an arse-ton of before pics to justify the after. I'm really stoked to finally get this show on the fricken road.....

......to be continued.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back