The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

HELPPP!! ecmlink v3 -_-

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFlashDSM

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2010
stony brook, New_York
i just bought an ecm link for my 2g dsm i put in the chip the right way trust me but when i hook it up to my computer it says that i failed to find a working connection and im goin crazy to find out y it aint working.... someone helpp:notgood:

the program that the link came with automaticaly changes the com port and i cant check the ecm fourms bc it wont let me login in or make an account its retarted so im kinda stuck

Make sure the driver was installed properly and that the key is turned to the on/acc position.

In order to make an account you'll need to contact ECMLink and tell them. They'll verify your copy and get you squared away.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back