The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Help with tuning afc

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackmitzu

Banned Member
Jul 12, 2004
Fairfax city, Virginia
I need help with tuning. I have a 50 trim setup with 255 walbro fuel pump, 720s, gm blowthrough maf and translator, apexi safc, and adjustable fpr. I dont know what to set my fuel pressure to and what to do with the afc. Any help would be apprecieated.

Blackmitzu said:
I need help with tuning. I have a 50 trim setup with 255 walbro fuel pump, 720s, gm blowthrough maf and translator, apexi safc, and adjustable fpr. I dont know what to set my fuel pressure to and what to do with the afc. Any help would be apprecieated.

A simple search for "base fuel pressure" got me these results. Not sure what you got when you did your search. You did search right? :beatentodeath:

http://dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233892&highlight=base+fuel+pressure

As far as your safc settings. Your profile says nothing of a logger, wideband O2, etc.
Without some way to see whats going on, who knows what to do with the safc.

On a side note, tuning with just safc and maft might be difficult running 720's. Might look into an ecu chip?

If you can log a run and post the results it would be much easier for people to help you with your safc settings.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back