The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Help with my Trans install=($ + beer(?))

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachsEVO3

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 1, 2008
Ithaca, New_York
I am looking for someone to at least help me put in my transmission within the Fingerlakes/ Cortland area and I will pay them + beer whatever.

Hell if you can help me I will GIVE YOU the big 16G ported/clipped by RIPP motorsports I was planning on selling on here...that would also need to be removed from the car haha.

If you know a shade tree mechanic who would be willing to pickup my car and work on it for +/- $300 that would be awesome too. Really this would be preferable because I need to install prothane motor mounts and don't have a torch or files.

Also because the car is sitting at a mechanic's right now who after a year would always swear he'll start working on it then makes up an excuse like the one lift is never free and he can only do it on weekends, like my money is any different. :cry

...so yeah if i could bundle getting the car out of there with the work haha that'd be great, if not I'll find a way to get it towed.

The trashed stock mounts are why the transmission cracked in the first place.

Yoop

So pretty much trailer, cherry picker(blocks?), torch/ press or time to get that done.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back