The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Help with 92 TSI!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_LIFE_91

Probationary Member
Dec 10, 2012
Carson city, Nevada
So this car I bought for $700 for a non start. So I got my analog volt meter and put it into OBD1 and it was showing a blown ECU. I found a 90 GST Eclipse ECU so I snagged it up. I changed around the prongs 6 and 14 on the ECU plug in. The car started right up!!!!:hell yeah: Put the check engine light came on and it seemed like the mass air flow sensor was unplugged. I unplugged it and plugged it back in but the same problem. So i checked the OBD! again and it was showing the readings for the mass air flow sensor. But I read that if you did the prongs wrong it would do the same thing. So do you think i did it wrong somehow? Or maybe the mass air flow sensor is bad?

Welcome to the forums. Please try to use a more descriptive title next time. If its acting like its having MAF issues and the computer is throwing codes for it, try another MAF to see if that's the issue.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back