The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Help with 6bolt turbo 4g63gst eclipse.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vargy151

Probationary Member
Sep 30, 2008
Rome, Pennsylvania
1990 Eclipse GST........ So, I bought this car in 2006-7 and drove it for about a year after replacing the head and valves. Then decided to tear it down some with a friend and make it a bit more powerful and that's when the buck stopped. I have a little bit done to the car already and in need of help figuring out some of the issues I currently have and would like to do so in person so that one could look at the car and help me finish this thing that I started years ago. So what I'm looking for is someone very experienced in building these 4g63 turbo charged motors, that I could work side by side with to GET IT RUNNING AGAIN. Or at least make a list of parts that I still need or places to get these parts etc. But my wife did suggest that I might be able to use some income tax money to get the car running again, so fingers crossed. Message me on here or email at [email protected]. I am located in PA 45mins away from Elmira/Binghamton.

Ok so far no one is interested, how about if we decide after you've seen it on a price I pay for your help?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back