The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Help wiring AC back up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmygst

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 17, 2005
radford, Virginia
Guys. Like most cars someone had taken the ac off my car sometime in the past, however the last owner put all the hard parts back on. I am just missing the wires to the compressor and the dryer. Someone did a wire tuck in the past and I can’t find them. Does anyone know where the 3 wire plug for the compressor goes to. Also the 2 wires on the dryer. I know how it’s supposed to be wired I was just hoping to be able to go back to the factory wires. 1st pic is the compressor plug. Second is the sensor on the dryer.
Thanks

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I am looking at the schematic for the 96 (same as 95), and I had seen an A47 (2-pin, receiver/drier) and A95 (3-pin, compressor) that would be what you are looking for that is connected to the receiver/drier and compressor. Take a look at these and hopefully, this will help. Please see attached diagram(s) for the A/C wiring, the connectors you are looking for are located at the bottom of each schematic.

On the AC compressor wiring. All 3 wires come from the engine fuse box. Take a look at the compressor, is there a little plastic sensor cover at the compressor with 2 wires coming out of it?, if it does has the sensor then sure all wires come from the fuse box.

One wire comes from the fuse box to that little sensor, then it comes back to the fuse box (which is the second wire), then it triggers the relay and sends power out to the ac compressor (by the third wire).

If you are using a 2gb compressor then the wiring is totally different

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back