The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

WTB Help, tuners in colorado ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohyeah

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 13, 2011
denver, Colorado
hey im fairly new at posting things on the website but ive been on it for some time now i was wondering if i could get some help , im out of the weld county area and i was wondering if any one knew any good tuners that are at a reasonable cost that are around the area , car is not really drive able so the closer the better but what ever works , anything helps thanks .

PFI is pretty decent i have heard a few horror stories about the place, but it is the best and the closest to weld county area. There in between fort collins & loveland on 287.

I am pretty good at tuning and live by greeley shoot me a pm or a text at 3038705077 and maybe we can work out some sort of deal.

Jesse arent you selling your car?

is there any one in the brigthon area that know the 420aw/t i want to make sure i am not missing anything.

do you still do tuning in colorado? im building a 2g gsx up to 500 or so and im looking for a good tuner that can help me. jessej1111

do you still do tuning in colorado? im building a 2g gsx up to 500 or so and im looking for a good tuner that can help me. jessej1111
That member hasn't been seen on the forums since 2012.. doubt they're going to see this post to be able to assist.

As for tuning, earlier in the thread PFI was mentioned, don't know what horror stories they were referring to back then but I've been following their YouTube channel for a couple years now and Brent knows his shit. Since installing their AWD Mustang Dyno they've had a few DSM's in videos and have tuned everything from DSM Link, to AEM Infinity, Haltech, Link ECU, and many many more (they do a TON of Honda stuff). If I were local and looking for someone I'd 100% give them a shot.

Unfortunately... I'm a few thousand miles away ‍♂️

I am still around and active. Already tuned six cars this year and built five engines. Still kicking ass over here in commerce city.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back