The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Help oil leaking from head

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeahyeah1469

Probationary Member
Sep 22, 2010
newyork, New_York
[/B]well i finished my build and i started my car and it was boosting and running sexy when i saw some light smoke which i thought was just oil cooking off the parts .... well it got worse and i noticed my exhaust manifold gasket had oil around it only on the cylinder 4 area ..... i took off the manifold just a min ago and what do you know oil caked on the inside of the exhaust port on the head ... please shed some light on a fix for this problem its a 1991 GSX 6 bolt just in case that helps.

Last edited:
Yeah, usually if you see oil leaking from your exhaust ports on the head its either valve stem seals or cracked, worn out valve guides.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back