The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

help needed with portland project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ejanes

Proven Member
Jan 10, 2014
Portland, Oregon
so guys and gals, I have a great opportunity for my car top be featured in a sharpie art project by my good friends local art studio, it will be held in downtown gresham 4/10/16, the car will be ready to have some of the very best local artists to perform some sharpie art on the car and really give it a grand design for the look of the car, the issue is that i need help getting some equipment to clear coat the car to protect the work being done. i can pay for the help if anyone can give me and my dsm team a hand with this. i can even spray the clear myself any anyone can loan me the equipment.

thx.

the deadline on this is getting closer and i still have not found anyone to help apply the clear coat or allow me to be loaned the equipment, please help if possible

we pushed this deadline out to 4/17/16 so if anyone can give me a hand with spraying some clearcoat please let me know, thx again, please help!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back