The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

help needed for friend of mine

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cano86

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 30, 2008
Hartford, Connecticut
Hey guys I know this aint a honda, but a good friend of mine needs some help and was wondering if you had any answers or can point us in the right directions.His car is a 1991 honda accord.

He bought the T25 setup w/injectors which I currently had on my eclipse which am parting out.
Now, he has the following: T25 turbo, 450 injectors,IC,and a P06 ecu of a civic which he is currently getting it socket. He would like to run from 8-10psi of boost.

Questions:
What tuning device is recommended for his setup?
Does he needs to upgrade his FP?
What would be the best way to tune so he could achieve his goals?

Any input from you guys will be highly appreciated thank you.

If I was him I would get greddy emanage, or hondata which is pricey I believe. Emanage blue is cheap and works great.

Tuning I would pull timing and run a rich afr just to be safe. Have him look on the honda forums and see how they are tuning there cars under boost. You wont find to much info here.

emanage is garbage, its just a piggy back.

He has so many options with honda's including free tuning software, ie. crome. Hondata is not that expensive and probably the best option.

Honda | Acura Research, Reviews, Performance Parts, Owners - Honda-Tech.com will have all the info he needs. It sounds you like and him both have limited knowledge in general with tuning and should read up on general knowledge, i used to be into turbo honda's btw.

Thanks for the input guys. And yes I don't have much knowledge with tuning since am used to working on the (82 corrollas 1.8 as you might know they don't use much tuning as most people like how their idling and respond feels. I will definitly check the site provided though. If any other opinion feel free to post.:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back