The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Help My DSM based YouTube Channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thank you so much for the support!!!!! i cant wait for the dyno then the track!!!!! and new vid coming out later today!!!

No problem. If you don't mind enlightening me. What's attached to the cam gear???

Helpful advice, try to make videos at 10 min minimum. it will help with ad revenue if/when you get monetized. Good job on the video and car!
awesome thanks, i will be making a new video today and i will deff keep it 10min+
Be sure to share some of those videos via replies to your build thread ;)

Just go to add a reply and paste the video URLs from Youtube - it will auto embed in the reply when you post it.
once i have a few more vids out i will be making some how to vids for dsm tuners

awesome thanks, i will be making a new video today and i will deff keep it 10min+

once i have a few more vids out i will be making some how to vids for dsm tuners
The How-To videos will be appreciated - be sure to post threads for each in the Tech Articles section and title the thread appropriately so that the search function will pick them up.

But do also be sure to add some to your build thread for your car. People love following build threads, and when you add video updates, it's more enjoyable for them to follow.

The How-To videos will be appreciated - be sure to post threads for each in the Tech Articles section and title the thread appropriately so that the search function will pick them up.

But do also be sure to add some to your build thread for your car. People love following build threads, and when you add video updates, it's more enjoyable for them to follow.
yea i was gonna post one up here soon, a basic how to on a fuel cell in the spare tire well and how it needs to be sealed, and the specs for doing it.
and i always add the vids to my build thread for viewing :D:D:D:D

Wow, I've never seen something like that. Thats interesting af! Are there posts here to learn about that kind of set up LOL? :confused::aha:
I only found 108 threads that have the term "mechanical fuel pump" in the title. Use quotes around the term to make sure you get all 3 words together, otherwise you'll get threads included that say stuff like "mechanical issue with fuel pump".

a lot of digging and u might fing them LOL. watch my vids and you will see

Definitely will. Let's see how old these videos are. Lol

I only found 108 threads that have the term "mechanical fuel pump" in the title. Use quotes around the term to make sure you get all 3 words together, otherwise you'll get threads included that say stuff like "mechanical issue with fuel pump".

Thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully they're not dead end threads. Lol

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back