The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Help me write a DSM quiz.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the stock connecting rod length on a 4G63?

What is the stock cylinder bore size?

How many valves does the 4G63 have?

How many wheels does a DSM have? (trick question - it's 5 if you count the steering wheel, LOL)

What turbocharger is OE on a 1G automatic DSM?

How do you spell Shep's last name? (even I get it wrong from time to time)

What is BOV short for?

How many balance shafts are on a 4G63?

What year DSM's have the "smiley face" front bumper covers?

What year DSM's have pop-up headlights?

What city and state were DSM's assembled? (<------ You must use this one!)

What engine is in the Galant VR4?

Who is the coolest mod on Tuners? :D

I'll think of some other cool ones later......

The spear tire=6.

What year was the AWD Laser introduced?

How many 1994 Laser's were made?

Where were DSMs made?

What year did DSM officaly dissolve?

What does DSM stand for?

Whats the differnce between the USDM 4g63t and the Cyclone motor?

If you guys are really going to use this as a way to graduate from newbie to proven member, then you guys really suck :p . Your not going to make this easy for me are you. :mad:

Jk, I need to learn all of this stuff anyway so keep up the good work. :thumb:

If you guys are really going to use this as a way to graduate from newbie to proven member, then you guys really suck :p . Your not going to make this easy for me are you. :mad:

Jk, I need to learn all of this stuff anyway so keep up the good work. :thumb:

that's actually not a bad idea. i think that's the way it should be.

proven = established, confirmed, demonstrated, verified

Why would a test get you up to that status? It's like becoming a "made" man without being a 100% Italian. They have to trace every family member back to the old country.

Don't get me wrong I really like the idea of making up a test; it just needs to be implemented into a different venue then to bring new members to proven status. To me that status should come like maturity over time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think in the end it will just be a random quiz of DSM knowledge that people will take for fun. Think of it as like a "DSM Trivia" game.

Here are a couple:

Why is the SAFC a bad option for 1st gen cars in the higher horsepower ranges?

What is the purpose of backpressure on a turbo DSM?

What is the best part of having your headgasket blow out.

When in hell did my thread get revived, and why didn't I catch on to it? Somebody was searching the forums.

hey injection, is it cool if i host this up on my website? or have you got it hosted already? that way i could post up a link and spread the quiz throughout the community. I could put a copyright your name or made by you or something to give you credit. for this fabulous quiz :).

Hang on... I may find a place to put it...

Okay, I've checked and my old UH server account is open. As long as it is, I'll put it there. My personal site is not a good place for it. This will be temporary.

Here. Make sure that your browser allows for interactive windows (javascripting).

Got a 76 not too bad for only being in the DSM turbo world for less than a year.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back