The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Help Me...put Your Skills To The Challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awdburnout

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
blain, Pennsylvania
okay here is a site to the picture i want photochopped, i dont know how to load up pics, i want to see what it would look like with the wheels on it black w/ a polished lip and a carbon fiber hood also the windows tinted and lower it a little more, i know its alot but put your skills to the challenge.THANKS

ps. i want the 3rd pic down on the left:

http://members.cardomain.com/orangeluder

i couldn't lower it because of the angle..you should probably give us a better picture to work w/ but i did what i could

Attachments

• photoshop.jpg
    photoshop.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 156
Man that is sweet thats what i was going for thanks alot u do some awesome work later

Originally posted by CunninLynguist
no prob :cool:

is there anyway u could paint the car black thats what its was before i painted it i just want to see what it would look like with the wheels.

you should paint it black...this picture shows how much i suck w/ the lasso tool :D ..and i think an oem cf hood would like nicer

Attachments

• photoshop2.jpg
    photoshop2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 143
I have a oem carbon fiber hood on it now..and yes it does look 100 times better, i was such a ricer when i started this project now im learning i have a carbon fiber trunk on the way and im debating wheather or not going black again or a darker color like a dark silver thanks the pic still came out nice

here's a quick hack job. The lip is more polished than I remember making it while adjusting it.

Edit: Damn. I just remembered something for the carbon fiber that makes it look kind of retarded now that I notice it.

edit again: You can lower it with that angle, it just takes a little planning. Also, try using black or dark grey for your background color. It will help blend in if there are any blank spots in the wheel wells.

Attachments

• 521552_5_full copy.jpg
    521552_5_full copy.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 132
LOL. I've wasted so many hours chopping stuff for people. I'm trying to get back into it b/c I haven't done it in a while. It took some time to remember how to make a pattern that looked remotely like carbon fiber.

copied it to a new layer then went to layer...adjustments...levels and played with the arrows under the histogram. Same thing for the spokes, but moved the arrows the other way. My friend Christen says the likes the rims like that. I think it would go well with your ride.

the chops look sweet, u guys know what it takes when it comes to chopping thanks,

u guys can play around with the pic, make it your own style i would like to see what u can do.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back