The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

help me out guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black95TSIawd

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 28, 2003
Dirty, New_Jersey
ok i just picked up a mint 97 GSX. Got the stock 17in. wheels. But, i really really really like the chromed out GST wheels. I got a friend, whilling to make a straight up trade. Post up some pics with the 17in. wheels and some with the chromed out GST wheels and help me decide. thanks in advance peeps. :thumb:

second page in my gallery , now i have new one but i think im going to make my gsx rims graphite grey like the ones on my gs and use those instead of my new ones . but the chromies are nice too , but there only 16's

and post some freakin pics of your car sounds sweet !

the stock gsx rims look awesome .. I'd keep those. They're bigger and they can also be chromed if you are into the "bling bling thing"... I personally like the gsx rims the way they are and think they look a lot better than the gst rims.

EclipseTrbo420A said:
and post some freakin pics of your car sounds sweet !

hehe, on monday. I have owned a DSM for two years now but since i got this one, i still feel all giddy inside. LOL My talon is parked in the driveway, with a spun bearing. :thumbdown

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back