The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Help me get to 300whp

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There is a plethora of information on this site, please do a proper search and look for thinks like this, it should have all of the answers you seek.. GL with the build!! https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/basic-horsepower-ugrades-2g-4g63t.480196/

He nailed it. You likely arent going to be spoon fed here. A few key words in the search bar will net far more threads than the replies you will get.
Now, just throwing in some larger injectors will probably get you further from your goals as youll need some way to accommodate for the extra fuel, ie tactrix cable and evo scan/ecuflash (if those are still a thing) or making the switch to dsmlink.
Also for reference probably 10 years ago i made 297fwhp with a set of bc272s and a wally 255 on a 20g at 10lb. No tuning, because i was young and dumb, the injector duty cycle was 94%.
Now, if your car is completely stock, the t25 will probably beg you to kill it if you try to push it to those limits.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back