The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Help me find the previous owner(s) of this red 1g!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panchoelkatch

Proven Member
Jun 4, 2014
Lemoore, California
Long story short, I traded my 2008 Ninja ZX6R with 750 Miles. For a "Fully" built AWD 1990 GSX.

The guy I traded with, bought the car off of an impound auction. It had a "RD ENGINEERING" sticker on the rear hatch, so I called them up and sent them pictures and behold, they remembered the car. They verified it was fully forged/cammed etc. They remember it being extremely fast. They did not have full specifics, but they were able to verify several things, like them installing the Stage 4 sheps trans, and tuning it etc. Point is I would like to know some more of the car, because it looks extremely well kept, and built very nicely and professionally.

So I have a DMV report and the last 2 previous owners were Constantin Lvov (Los Angeles Area) and Cassidhee Santos (Oxnard Area). I could get a nice big list of all the other possible owners as well. The owner who had this car built is very likely in the Military (Navy), and was stationed in Ventura Ca. I know this because of a Base pass that's still on the cars windshield. If anyone knows or recognizes let me know please.

Attachments

• 12107809_963970030328113_3354783311418297017_n.jpg
    12107809_963970030328113_3354783311418297017_n.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 101
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back