The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

help me build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G3nX09

Probationary Member
Aug 4, 2008
Valley stream, New_York
ok sry.. im kinda new to the Dsm i have a 91 awd talon motor and tranny 60k miles completly stock.. only injectors and bov.. and AfC controller and turbo timer... with D2 coilovers.. whas the first couple of things i shoul do to the car.. it running on 25 pounds of boosted tuned..

^^^^.....correct, and yea dude you should bring that boost down, and start upgrading at a more safe level, you dont want to run lean or see pre-detonation........once you get rid of the sto IC piping and SMIC, get a logger......you need to see whats going on under there before you go crazy with boost

How much are you looking to spend? 500? 5000? 50000? What are your goals? Drag, street, autox?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back