The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Help! Issues with my turbo integra

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phillip_mcrevice

Probationary Member
Jul 23, 2021
Portland, Oregon
I have a 1994 Acura integra gsr. All internals are forged and no issues either he turbo (freshly rebuilt no shaft play). Up untill a few weeks ago the car was driving great and pulling really hard. I blew off a intercooler charge pipe twice and since re attaching I have lost all power. I have done a full leak test and found a major leak at one of my silicon joints and one small one at my air intake sensor. I fixed both and took the car for a spin and still no power. Car spools up just fine maybe quicker than before but Dosent pull at all. I have a wastegate mounted off my exhaust manifold seems to be working fine. The blow off valve is working too. At high rpms my air/fuel is up at 16 or 17, and with very little load at 2000 rpm I’m running lean at 12 untill I step on it . I can’t figure out where all my power went it’s like the car is making all the boost and dumping it somewhere. It’s somehow not making to the engine . Any idea. I don’t have a knock or any other issues. My catch can was smoking a bit after I parked but that’s all I’m seeing. Any advice is greatly appreciated 👍🏼

Stoich is 14.7
That is where most cars will want to run when just cruising around.
Under load, the AFR's should go down (richen up 10-11), after you let off the gas, the AFR's should go up (lean 16-22) then settle back to around stoich. If it isn't richening the mix under boost, then there is a problem just like I am fighting right now on my DSM.

on honda's i usually aim for 11.3 - 11.5 AFR with boost. what are you using to tune? Hondata?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back