The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Help in PA with tuning GST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1995GSTEclipse

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 13, 2009
Somewhere, South_America
I just put a head on a GST I bought and the car sputters, smokes, and does not run correctly. I would like someone in or near PA to come help me with tuning this so I can get it on the road. If you can help me out, hit me up! PLEASE!! :pray: BTW, the car has a MAF-T, 680 inj's, SAFC, Greddy turbo timer, Greddy EBC with Perrin EBCS. DSMLink will be here next week.

i can help you...I'm in schuylkill haven right over the mountain.. Send me a pm

680's and SAFC don't mix very well. You will have a hard time getting it to run properly as they are at the edge or over the range the SAFC can control. And if you don't have a logger it will probably be even harder.

Have you checked all your electrical connections, as well as your timing and spark plug wire order?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back