The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Resolved Help identify these injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBDdsmer610

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 4, 2006
easton, Pennsylvania
I was told that these were precision 680cc injectors but I don't kno how accurate that is and it was almost 4 years ago when I got them and was told that....so like the title says help me identify these injectors pictures are included....thanks guys

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    308.8 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 114
Ok sorry guys never thought I'd google searching them and I didn't actually kno what number was the part number cuz there was like 4 diff sets of numbers...so they are 680cc tho well that's good atleast I wasn't lied to I got them from the same person I got my ECM link from but you can't trust everyone..well that's good tho atleast I kno now, and these injectors arnt junk tho right I've only ever had the chance of messing with FIC's and precision's

But thank you guys this answered my question and I appreciate the replies...this thread can be closed or marked as solved

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back