The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

HELP HELP HELP pls lawd help !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420aswervin

Probationary Member
Jun 15, 2011
jacksonville, North_Carolina
Okay so my 99 rs is in trouble ....all four cambers are no good the mech who was attempting to give me an alignment told me that i'm 2 degrees offset which means that aligning it would be pointless anyway he told me 1450 parts and labor.....you gotta be kidding me right? would i save alot more doing it myself? i'm sure if i new what i was doing but alas i don't and i don't wanna buy new tires again becasue the offset is making the inside of the tires bald really bad in the back good grief!!!! any suggestions i looked up some adjustable cambers and ball joints in the 100 dollar and 70 dollar range but by the 1000 dollars in labor i'm guessing this is a tidious task? take any and all suggestions a still very noob dsm owner

oh its not just the cambers i mean its the ball joints is what the mech was telling me thanks for reading

It sounds to me like your mechanic is on crack :nono: I'm a mechanic at very good shop in Raleigh NC. We specialize in mistu and isuzu. the price he is quoting you doesn't sound right at all to me considering the labor is not that high. Also parts are not that expensive. Check out this link SPC Alignment Components - B Joints CHRYSLER SEBRING JX;JXI;LX;LXI 1995 - 2000 2.0;2.4;2.5 67370 you can install yourself pretty easy or if you need help I can give you a hand I love close to Raleigh. After installing take it to a different shop and get the alignment. Taking it to the same mechanic will most likely cause issues like them saying they still cant do it for some ungodly reasons. :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back