The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Help got ()*&)(&*& on a trans rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talon75

Probationary Member
Sep 2, 2004
woodstock, Illinois
hey all looking for a reputable shop you may have used or could recommend, about a month ago my trans started to slip so i paid a local guy to do a soft part overhaul on the trans, well 1k$ 3 weeks later and 4 tear-downs/rebuilds the car still slips and now has bucking/sticking gears.
Lookin for recomendations on shops you have used only not just names from a phone book

thanks for any help

If you've been reading this forum at all, you'll know that IPT is probably the most trusted AT rebuilder in the DSM world. I've heard nothing but good things about John and my own dealings with him confirms that. He'll take care of you.

Valley Transmission & Brake
847-676-3773
8250 N. Lincoln Ave
Skokie, IL 60077

Dont know for sure if he has done DSM tranny rebuilds but he does build racecar tranny's. Currently he has a funny car that runs 7's on a self built auto tranny.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back