The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Help finding Strip video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fotowntalon

10+ Year Contributor
May 14, 2008
Fostoria, Ohio
Trying to show my brother this video I saw on here, or was linked to youtube. Was of one of our members running a 10s red DSM with hoosier tires smoking a 14s mustang... all I can really remember. Was thinking the members name had "steve" in it. If anyone knows what the hell I am talking about and can find the link for me it will be appreciated.

I saw the title of the thread and was thinking something totally different! I'm thinking "how am I going to post the link and not get in trouble with a moderator and Luda?"
Nevermind...
:D

Thanks Tsijohn, but thats not the one. That car doesn't have Hoosiers on all 4. I also remember at the end of the video, the guy sees the time slip and is like "holy %$#@" or something to that effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back