The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Help finding something

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red97tib

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 27, 2007
Des Moines, Iowa
Well guys I'm trying to find a particular piece of clothing I want to buy but I can't. It's a white/grey hoodie that's I saw like a year ago on a sponsored link on Facebook. Now apl
I can find are pictures of it but no place to buy it. Hoping some internet gurus can help. Shall try to attempt to attach a picture of it. If not I'll make a second post in this thread describing it

Attachments

• IMG_0648.JPG
    IMG_0648.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 50
Dang close. For some reason I want one with the exact picture I posted but all I get is pictures. Everybody can sell different versions like you found except mine

Dang close. For some reason I want one with the exact picture I posted but all I get is pictures. Everybody can sell different versions like you found except mine
Send one of the companies an email with the picture you want. I could only find the shirt with the same picture on it, no hoodies.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back