The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

help DSMers!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeedAGST

Probationary Member
Sep 4, 2004
Los ANgeles, California
sorry if this is not allowed....

i am selling my 2g eclipse GS so i can get a GST or possibly an evolution8 (still stayin within the mitsubishi field). i would appreciate any help from fellow DSMers to help a DSM owner out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2490843135

i am willing to sell out of ebay for a low price. i just need to get rid of it asap. thanks guys in advance and once again, i apologize if this is not allowed. i just wanted this to get some exposure.

And try an Ebay ad without all caps.

And also, you may be asking a bit much, I know I wouldn't pay that much for it, but then, I have a stupid friend who shelled out $7200 for a Talon with an Eclipse rear clip and Blitz body kit, so good luck :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back