The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G HELP: cylinder 2: weak/no spark during idle...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

qtxdevilz

20+ Year Contributor
May 8, 2003
a, Pennsylvania
my second cylinder is ####ing up during idle...i would get a real lumpy idle/if i rev it...it dies out...i know its the second cylinder because when i pull the second injector plug to it...it wont make a difference...i swaped wires/plugs/coil pack/injectors already...still no fix...when i pull the spark plug wire out...i notice that the spark from that cylinder is weaker/not has frequent as the other wires...can someone please help me ive spent the last week trying to figure it out...thanks...

1st - DO NOT BUMP THREADS READ THE RULES J@CKA$$

2nd - Theres only one thing left. swap the ecu with someone elses that you know works and see what the outcome is. and do you have the fireing order right?

yes the firing order is correct...it was running fine for a while...

1. No thread bumping.
2. jott5555-no backseat moderating. Report the thread, no need for insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back