The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Help...court on 9-12, I need suggestions...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blk95gs

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 18, 2002
Havre De Grace, Maryland
I recently recieved a 55 dollar, 1-point citation for 'spinning my wheels'. The only problem with that is, it never happened. I have been pulled over 21 times and issued 6 tickets and 5 warnings for bullshit. The police in my town are ridiculous, and have a problem with myself and a few friends of mine.

Anyway, I need some help. I need some sort of mathematical equation that would prove that a 1995 Eclipse N/T A/T with Pro-kits, Tokico Blues, 30-lb. 18" wheels and brand new Nitto NT-555 extreme ZR rubber COULD NEVER spin its wheels. Oh yea, there is absolutely NO emergency brake left in the car either. Please help me, because this is ridiculous, and I'm not trying to get a point for it.

Thanks.

If this even STARTS to turn into cop bashing, it will get locked.

Tell them its all-wheel drive with an LSD. ;)

Goto the police station and explain it to the D.A. They usually fix 90% of all tickets that people talk to them about. Most of em i know are really nice guys.

Just talk to em and explain it.

Got the equasion for you:::

Ok we need the whp of 130 * 1.386 you frist gear ratio so we get 180.18 we need to divide this by the size of you rims 17 we get 10.60 * this by 34 and we get roughly 360* ... So whats this tell us ??? You were minding your own busness and the cop had nothing better to do except look at your big BLING BLING wheels and get reminded of a jelly doughnut........:laugh: BAD COP NOO DOUGHNUT....:dsm:

Yeah that doesn't make much sense. Was the pavement wet or your tires bald, did you piss around a corner? thats the only way i could see the tires might "spin". But even if you did it would only squeek for like a fraction of a second.

It was completely dry out, the tires are brand new and very sticky, in fact I have never had an instance where the car got out from under me. I am just so fed up with my local law enforcement, and can't afford all of the BS tickets I keep getting, not to mention the points. I don't know what to do anymore

Never thought of that, might be a good idea not to though. Do you think I have a reasonable arguement? I see it being almost impossible for me to do that; but how would I convince a judge that the officer was lying? Any ideas??

your AUTO! With 18's! With Brand new Tires!!!!! there NOOOO FREEEKIN WAY! unless there was graval, then it let lose then when it came to a clean spot Chirped. but seeing as uve been puled over so much, it may not hold up.

If they look at your record or pullovers & what have you, your done for. Id find you guilty and put you in the chair.

Bring a fake gun and wave it around. People listen when you have a fake gun and wave it around.

Originally posted by AW4G63

Bring a fake gun and wave it around. People listen when you have a fake gun and wave it around.

OMG!! that is classic :laugh: :laugh:

Well, this will be recorded as the 3rd ticket, they don't see the nonsense pullovers. The first ticket was thrown out, and I only show one point for a 44 in a 35. So, that's not really much to worry about. Maybe I should bring that gun...

The best thing to do is show them that it is not possible for your car to do it. Tell them that this fat bi*** cop said you squeeled your tires and that you want to show then that you didnt. Take them outside and try to squeel your tires when it doesnt ask the cop what happened to hiw expert opinion. If they say you were not trying tell them that they can try it them selves. That seem to be the easiest way to me.

Most of the time cops don't show up at court around here. Its automatically thrown out and you don't have to deal with it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back