1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Hello

Posted by Batlwagn, Sep 13, 2019

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Batlwagn

Batlwagn Probationary Member

Joined Sep 13, 2019
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Hey all,
    I'm considering going down the road of disappointment and empty bank accounts. I'm really looking to build a stupid clean 1G AWD. If the planets align and I can find one not rusted out it will probably be a full restoration and build.

Cheers,
    JB

2. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Supporting VIP

Joined Jan 5, 2012
    Rathdrum, Idaho
    Welcome and good luck finding one! It's not all top ramen budget and banging your head on the wall, sometimes you get to make up new swear words! Haha

Too bad you're not closer, I have a 1gb talon that'd be perfect to build.

Street Build 206  3

1990 Plymouth Laser N/T
    fwd · manual · 1G DSM

288  8

1987 Toyota Pickup/Hilux
    awd · manual · Misc Vehicles

Street Build 840  7

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM

Street Build 1K  1

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM

Street Build 2K  10

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 1G DSM
  3. 1990TSIAWDTALON

1990TSIAWDTALON Moderator

Joined Nov 14, 2013
    Independence, Kansas
    Welcome to the party! I had a line on a 1990 GSX that was real clean about a month ago, but just like @ThunderChild , I am quite a ways away from you and I think the young man may have decided to keep it. Best of luck on a new adventure and as always, if you have a question, look for the answer. If you can't find it, post up a thread and most of the great members on here will give you some assistance. You have just joined the Best DSM Forum on the internet, so this is where you will get the help you need! :thumb:
    Marty

Street Build 3K  27

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · automatic · 1G DSM

258  13

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 1G DSM

362  17

1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS
    rwd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

Street Build 517  4

1998 Eagle Talon TSi