The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Hello there

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolczski

Probationary Member
Aug 6, 2013
Fargo, North_Dakota
Hi my name is Josh. New to tuners, but not to the dsm scene. I've been a part of mitsu-media since it began and was a part of another site before that but can't remember the name. I own a 95 Talon TSi AWD and this is my second turbo dsm. As of now it is stock and needs some maintenance for sure. Picked it up for $1000 so I was fine with having to fix some things.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

So hi glad to be here.

Nice car! Welcome to the forums. If there's any questions you have about maintenance, be sure to ask! After a solid attempt to search of course. I usually google "dsm (insert ? Here)" and tuners or talk threads will pop up first with all the answers pull ever need!

Good luck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back