1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Hello out there

Posted by dsmdan131, Nov 30, 2018

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. dsmdan131

dsmdan131 Probationary Member

Joined Oct 5, 2012
    Lakewood, Colorado
    Just wanted to put up a quick post to see who may still be around in the denver metro area. Posted a picture of my current project had it about a week, picked it up cheap with rod knock issue.

Attached Files:

2. 90TSiAWD_FPGreen

90TSiAWD_FPGreen Probationary Member

Joined Feb 18, 2018
    Fountain, Colorado
    You are not alone my friend. While I live an hour South, I come there to race at the track. There's a good one in Pueblo as well and of course we can't not mention the Pikes Peak International Raceway. There are several groups in your area and other larger, more inclusive ones such as Rocky Mountain DSMs.

265  0

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · automatic · 2G DSM

Street Build 469  10

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    357 whp · 351 lb/ft · 1G DSM
  3. Mcdurty16

Mcdurty16 Probationary Member

Joined Jan 11, 2019
    Denver, Colorado
    I just moved to town, I live in the Lakewood area

4. Techn0Nut1996

Techn0Nut1996 Supporting Member

Joined Jan 20, 2017
    Ames, Iowa
    Might be moving to the Fort Collins area in the next few months, depending on jobs. Love the state!

703  3

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
    BLACK'98DSM likes this.
  5. waylandar

waylandar Probationary Member

Joined Jun 2, 2019
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    I'm in Colorado Springs, let me know next time yall are getting together and I'll come up.

6. steve

steve DSM Wiseman

Joined Feb 3, 2002
    St. Charles, Illinois
    I'm doing a reverse snowbird thing, Chicago in the Summer, Boulder in the Fall to Spring.

3K  0

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 1G DSM