The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Hello new here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig1970

Proven Member
Sep 9, 2016
Warren, Rhode_Island
Hello I am new and figured I would say hello.
I recently bought a 98 gsx and am trying to fix all the previous owners stupidity ....let's just say it's a lot so I hope to learn everything I don't know which is probably a lot
I look forward to hearing from you all

so it has been almost 4 years and has been ..well a crappy ride so far, i drove my car for probably about 2 months til it started idling rough. so i talked to a friend and he suggested i talk to the guy he uses, so i did and this is where the crappy ride starts. so he takes my car and starts "working" on it almost a year and a half later he has it running! so i drove it home and i almost made it. the car died less than 5 miles from home so i get it towed back and waited another year. finally he contacts me back says its running so i pick it up and drive away it was running great so i put my foot into it got to about 110 and let off the gas ....it wouldn't slow down tried everything i could think of til finally i had to shut it off and drift to the side, opened the hood and found a vacuum hose in the throttle took it out but it wouldn't start again called him up said i was about 10 miles down the road , he came down with a buddie and they couldn't get it going again . so another tow back.
turn to the end of last year i finally bought a house , have a garage i am bringing my baby home ....then covid happened and had to wait. last month i got my car home and will figure it out myself with a couple friends help and all of you
can't wait til i can drive it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back