The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Hello, got my first today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iaintmaci

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 22, 2010
Washington, Pennsylvania
As the title states, I bought my first DSM today. It is a 1990 Eclipse GSX. Has a MAF issue and needs to be replaced, but with some borrowed parts we made the 80 mile trip home. It has some work to be done and clean up, but what used car doesn't? I have wanted one since 2006. It has only taken me 6 years to do it! I have been a DSM Helper for the time being, so I have been trying to learn what I can without screwing too much up. After the trip today, with no radio, no AC,no power steering, losing a muffler on Interstate 79, and stalling in downtown Pittsburgh several times, I see this being a very interesting adventure!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back