The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Hello from Washington

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tht95talontsi

Probationary Member
May 25, 2021
Lake Stevens, Washington
I am new to the forums but i’ve had my dsm for about 7 months now and ive only just been reading and looking at what people recomend for the 2g platform. But, i finally decided to join and hopefully learn more as well as contribute to this community. And, how i got here was initially started saving up for an evo but prices shot up and so i decided the next best thing is a dsm. I looked at a 6 bolt swapped 98’ awd talon tsi and a starion esi r that barely ran, until i found my 95’ awd talon.

Welcome to the site @Tht95talontsi ...Looks like you have a clear coat issue .. A little wet sanding and a new top coat will take care of that. From the pictures your Talon looks in decent shape . Hope you enjoy your stay with us and find all the info you are looking for..

Welcome to the best forum you can find for DSMs and related information. The members on here are so helpful, it is hard to find that anywhere anymore. You have a nice looking Talon. My oldest son has a 95 TSI also. If you can't find what you need, post up a thread or a ad if you are needing to buy or sell something.
Again, Welcome!
Marty

Welcome to the site @Tht95talontsi ...Looks like you have a clear coat issue .. A little wet sanding and a new top coat will take care of that. From the pictures your Talon looks in decent shape . Hope you enjoy your stay with us and find all the info you are looking for..
Thanks i plan to keep this car for a long time. And yea i have no clear coat except for the passenger side door panel but i do plan on doing a full respray in the factory black. Its also nice to see a clean 3rd gen as well.

Hello from Kent, WA... I just got back into DSM'ing myself with this 2G GS-T. Unfortunately it's seen better days. At the paint shop now.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hello from Kent, WA... I just got back into DSM'ing myself with this 2G GS-T. Unfortunately it's seen better days. At the paint shop now.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
I know theres a couple dsmers in marysville and around snohomish. But, was that orange a factory color?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back